27 de fevereiro de 2021

Summer Love

Of all the surprises and twists of the world, you were by far and the most unexpected one.

I feel like I'll never see you again, but even if the chances are so low, they'll never be lower than the chances of that we met for the first time.

You showed me so much of the world in such short time. You taught me a lot. You allowed me so much. 

It was intense, as it should be.

We are the same and diffent. Detached, willing to drop everthing behind for our dreams, pack everything and go to the world. That was how life brought you here.

You really taught me that we shouldn't be sad because something is over, but be happy because it happened.

You also taught me that something were made to last as long as they had to last to be unforgettable, special and magical.

With you I learnt how to look to myself in a different way, I learnt that I must not change my intense way because of others. I could be myself if you. 

With you I learnt how important is to talk what we are feeling and thinking, no one has to guess what is going on inside your head. In any relationship we must have space to talk, to listen and to be listened.

You made me rediscover my own world through different eyes and points of view, through yours.

You reminded me the wealth I have here close to me and brought back the shine took by the time.

You hugged me tight and gave me goosebumps from the bottom to the top of my body. 

You made me want to be yours, made me yours, made me called your name, made me want to closer and closer. 

You held me tight, warmed me up while you were wrapping me in your arms.

You hypnotized me with your gray-green eyes. You took my breath away while you held me against your kiss. You made me shiver with your touch.

Let everything remain, because it was just the best.

And may the probability help us, so that maybe one day, we will see each other again and live a Nicolas Sparks novel again.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário